Ask someone Who doesn't have one.
To realize The value of ten years:
Ask a newly Divorced couple.
To realize The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.
To realize The value of one year:
Ask a student who Has failed a final exam.
To realize The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a still born.
To realize The value of one month:
Ask a mother who has Given birth to a premature baby.
To realize The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize The value of one hour:
Ask the lovers who are waiting to Meet.
To realize The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the train, bus or plane.
To realize The value of one-second:Ask a person
Who has survived an accident.
To realize The value of one millisecond:
Ask the person who has
Won a silver medal in the Olympics.
To realize the value of a friend
* Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice.
* Stick up for you, but still respect your independence.
* Give you the remote control during the game.
* Come up behind you and put his arms around you.
* Play with your hair.
* His hand would always find your hand.
* Be cute when he really wants something.
* Offer you plenty of massages.
* Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.
* Never run out of love.
* Be funny, but know when to be serious.
* Realize he's being funny when he needs to be serious.
* Be patient when you take forever to get ready.
* React so cutely when you hit him and it acutally hurts.
* Smile a lot.
* Plans a romantic date full of things he wouldn't normally do because he knows it means a lot to you.
* Appreciate you.
* Help others out.
* Drive five hours just to see you for one.
* Always gives you a kiss when you leave, even when his friends are watching.
* Sing, even if he can't.
* Have a creative sense of humor.
* Stare at you.
* Call for no reason.